Extended Care Our extended care program is available before and after school Monday – Friday for a fee. Under supervision, students are encouraged to work on homework, play games and if the weather permits, go outside. (Extended care will be offered on ½ day in-service days if a sufficient number of children are pre-registered for that day.) Extended care is located in the lower level of the school near the Square. Students should be dropped off and picked up at the rear entrance of the building.
Cost below is per child, per day.
Morning: 6:30 – 8:15 A.M.
- Students arriving prior to 7:30 A.M. $ 6.75
- Students arriving at 7:31 A.M. to 8:00 A.M. $ 3.75
- Students arriving at 8:01 A.M. to 8:15 A.M. $ 1.25
* Children arriving at school prior to 8:10 A.M. will check into Extended Care and charged for Extended Care services.
Afternoon: 3:30 – 6:00 P.M.
- Students picked up from 3:30 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. $ 2.25
- Students picked up from 4:01 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. $ 6.75
- Students picked up from 4:31 P.M. to 5:00 P.M. $ 7.75
- Students picked up from 5:01 P.M. to 5:30 P.M. $ 8.75
- Students picked up from 5:31 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. $10.50
* Children who have not been picked up will check into Extended Care at 3:30 P.M.
* Children not picked up by 6:00 P.M. will be charged $3.00 for each 5-minute period thereafter.
- 6:00 – 6:05 additional $3.00 per child
- 6:06 – 6:10 additional $6.00 per child
- 6:11 – 6:15 additional $9.00 per child
Fees will be paid to the Extended Care Director on a weekly basis.
GUIDELINES: Any child at school prior to 8:10 A.M. or after 3:30 P.M. will be automatically enrolled in Extended Care and appropriate charges will be made. † Any child who is participating in an extra-curricular activity and is not picked up 15 minutes after the activity will be automatically enrolled in Extended Care and appropriate charges will be made.
Learn More about the application process for admission online.
See Messiah in action by visiting with our teachers and students.
Learn more about the application process for financial aid.
Ask us a question about enrollment or how we support our students.