Our Early Childhood Program is completely flexible.
The Early Childhood Program consists of three classroom types. Early Preschool is for children who have turned 2 years-old by August 1st. Preschool is available for children who have turned 3 years-old by August 1st. Pre-Kindergarten is available for children who have turned 4 years-old by August 1
Hours of operation 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM. Class offerings include the following:
Early Preschool (2 year-olds)
- 8:15 AM – 11:30AM Half Day
- 8:15 AM – 3:15 PM School Day
- 5 day (priority admission given to 5 day & full day applicants)
- 3 day MWF
- 2 day T/TH
Preschool & Pre-K
You can decide which days you want your child to attend and also decide how long they stay.
- 8:30-11:30AM Half day program: traditional AM preschool.
- 8:30AM-3:05PM School day program: traditional AM preschool with enhanced PM program (including lunch, nap, and afternoon activities)
Available to all students on days school is in session at a rate of $5/hour and is billed in 15 minute increments.
- 6:30-8:15AM Before School Care: students are taken to their classrooms for the school day at 8:15AM.
- 3:15-6:00PM After School Care: after school activities include indoor/outdoor activities and snack.
For tuition information, please contact Molly Renken, Director of Admissions at (636) 329-1096.
Learn More about the application process for admission online.
See Messiah in action by visiting with our teachers and students.
Learn more about the application process for financial aid.
Ask us a question about enrollment or how we support our students.