It’s like having a second family that cares for you, that wants what’s best for you.
– Messiah Student
What’s special about Messiah’s Middle School
- A safe, supportive and accepting environment that allows growth, maturity, and independence.
- Knowledgeable, caring teachers who love the subjects they teach.
- A fun, loving learning community where students are encouraged to try, to listen, to think outside the box, and are given opportunities to have their voice heard.
- Many extracurricular choices to get involved in (sports, academic bowl, robotics, band, strings, FCA, student council, chapel Praise Team, musicals)
- Technology is integrated daily into classes.
- The Christian character traits of Self-Control, Faithfulness, and Integrity are emphasized.
- Learning is hands-on and active.
- Both leadership and servant opportunities are available through STUCO, chapel services, mentoring younger aged students in Super Groups.
- Strengthening our relationship with Jesus Christ through daily devotions, prayer, and Bible study.
- Developing responsibility and making good choices.
- A fully equipped science lab.
- Many opportunities to develop public speaking through reading and writing presentations, sharing daily devotions and leading chapel.
Learn More about the application process for admission online.
See Messiah in action by visiting with our teachers and students.
Learn more about the application process for financial aid.
Ask us a question about enrollment or how we support our students.