21st-Century Learning Resources
Consistent use of technology provides an avenue for a variety of methods which investigate and utilize technology, current topics, trends, strategies, and subjects.
Technology Tools Include:
- Smart Boards in all classrooms.
- 1 to 1 Chromebook/Laptop Technology in 3-8 grade classrooms.
- Google Classroom available to all teachers.
- Google Suite access for all students in 3-8 grade classrooms.
- 3 Ipad Mobile Labs for educational apps and video production.
- Desktop Computer Lab.
- Technology integrated across curriculum.
Wireless internet is available throughout the facility with password access. Appropriate measures are taken for students regarding internet safety and all students sign and adhere to our Ethical Use Policy.
Messiah Lutheran School provides real-time online access for parents to view student grades and pay for fees online.
Learn More about the application process for admission online.
See Messiah in action by visiting with our teachers and students.
Learn more about the application process for financial aid.
Ask us a question about enrollment or how we support our students.