Faculty and Administration
- 18 full-time educators
- 11 with a Master’s degree
- 17 part-time teachers/aides
- 116 in Early Childhood Program – 3 year old preschool, 4 year old pre-kindergarten students
- 247 students Kindergarten through 8th grade
Class Size: Elementary and Middle School
- Average class size – 19 students
- Teachers’ aides in kindergarten
- Kindergarten student-to-teacher/aide ratio – 9 to 1
- 1st– 8th grade average student-to-teacher ratio – 19 to 1
- Average student-to-teacher/aide ratio – 8 to 1
- Morning and full-day classes for 3, 4 and 5 year olds
- Multiple scheduling options to meet each family’s needs
Love, Learn, Live
- Students develop a vibrant loving relationship with Jesus Christ
- Students experience an excellent education in a loving Christian community
- Students live to make a difference in the world for Jesus Christ
- 1 to 1 Chromebook/Laptop Technology in 3-8 grade classrooms
- 3 Ipad Mobile Labs for educational app usage and video production
- Desktop Computer Lab Room – 14 PCs
- Smartboards® in all Preschool – 8th grade level classrooms
- Technology integrated across the curriculum
- 1 well-equipped Art room
- State-of-the-Art Science Lab
- Academic Spanish taught in grades 1-8
- Multipurpose Gym
- Full-Service Cafeteria with healthy entrees, salads, milk and juice
- Part-time Learning Consultant runs our Resource program and works with students who need more time and support.
- 2 Playgrounds customized to the needs of students at differing ages
- Full sized soccer field
- Review/revise curriculum in each core area every five years with corresponding upgrades in instructional materials
- Nationally recognized Blue Ribbon School
- Academic achievement annually among the tops scores in the area, state and nation
- Accreditation through National Lutheran School Accreditation and Missouri Nonpublic School Accrediting Association
Learn More about the application process for admission online.
See Messiah in action by visiting with our teachers and students.
Learn more about the application process for financial aid.
Ask us a question about enrollment or how we support our students.