Faculty and Administration
- 18 full-time educators
- 11 with a Master’s degree
- 17 part-time teachers/aides
- 96 in Early Childhood Program – 3 year old preschool, 4 year old pre-kindergarten students
- 252 students Kindergarten through 8th grade
Class Size: Elementary and Middle School
- Average class size – 19 students
- Teachers’ aides in kindergarten
- Kindergarten student-to-teacher/aide ratio – 9 to 1
- 1st– 8th grade average student-to-teacher ratio – 19 to 1
- Average student-to-teacher/aide ratio – 8 to 1
- Morning and full-day classes for 3, 4 and 5 year olds
- Multiple scheduling options to meet each family’s needs
Love, Learn, Live
- Students develop a vibrant loving relationship with Jesus Christ
- Students experience an excellent education in a loving Christian community
- Students live to make a difference in the world for Jesus Christ
- 1 to 1 Chromebook/Laptop Technology in 3-8 grade classrooms
- 3 Ipad Mobile Labs for educational app usage and video production
- Desktop Computer Lab Room – 14 PCs
- Smartboards® in all Preschool – 8th grade level classrooms
- Technology integrated across the curriculum
- 1 well-equipped Art room
- State-of-the-Art Science Lab
- Academic Spanish taught in grades 1-8
- Multipurpose Gym
- Full-Service Cafeteria with healthy entrees, salads, milk and juice
- Part-time Learning Consultant runs our Resource program and works with students who need more time and support.
- 2 Playgrounds customized to the needs of students at differing ages
- Full sized soccer field
- Review/revise curriculum in each core area every five years with corresponding upgrades in instructional materials
- Nationally recognized Blue Ribbon School
- Academic achievement annually among the tops scores in the area, state and nation
- Accreditation through National Lutheran School Accreditation and Missouri Nonpublic School Accrediting Association
Learn More about the application process for admission online.
Schedule a Personal Tour
See Messiah in action by visiting with our teachers and students.
Learn more about the application process for financial aid.
Ask us a question about enrollment or how we support our students.