Percentage of MLS families who received financial aid.
Average dollar amount of financial aid received by eligible families.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 10, 2023
Messiah Lutheran School provides tuition assistance for every family who demonstrates financial need. All financial aid is based on the need or financial status of the student’s family, the number of qualifying requests received and the amount of financial aid funds that are available for a given school year.
PROCESS (January – May)
- A student must be officially enrolled at Messiah, including payment of the enrollment fee before applying for tuition assistance.
- Families must submit their application information through a third-party agency to determine tuition assistance need. The application is due by April 10.
- In May, Messiah Lutheran School will receive the results and calculate the total financial aid package for qualifying families.
- Click here to learn more and apply for aid.
- 2023/2024 Family Information & Application Process for Tuition Assistance (PDF Letter)
Messiah will host a financial aid night on March 7, 2023, from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Application includes the submission of your tax returns and W-2 forms in addition to other documentation. Any applications that are submitted and/or verified by FACTS after the ideadline (late applications) will be considered for awards only if funds remain after the initial, May awards are made.
Learn More about the application process for admission online.
Schedule a Personal Tour
See Messiah in action by visiting with our teachers and students.
Learn more about the application process for financial aid.
Ask us a question about enrollment or how we support our students.