There’s no better place I think, for a kid to grow up.
– Messiah Kindergarten Student
In Messiah’s Kindergarten your child will learn…
- to be a member of a social group
- to work and play with other children in a courteous manner
- to develop an interest in books and pictures
- to follow directions
- to express himself/herself orally before a group
- to listen
- to be aware of the wonders of nature
- to print his/her name in manuscript, to count and to recognize colors
- to understand the meaning of safety at home, on the streets, and at school
- to be aware of community helpers
- to develop good habits, attitudes, and thinking skills
- to obey the teacher
- reading readiness
- mathematic readiness
- about God’s love through Jesus
- about how God created and still cares for His creation
- to pray and worship God
A Word from Miss Lori Hohenstein
I love watching kindergartners have such an eagerness to learn and their excitement when they realize they can do it! I also love the positive, fun energy, love and support from all of the faculty, staff, students, and parents at Messiah Lutheran School.
My personal mission statement as a teacher: As a called servant of Christ, I will use my gifts and abilities that God has given me to help my students grow spiritually, mentally, academically, and physically.
Learn More about the application process for admission online.
See Messiah in action by visiting with our teachers and students.
Learn more about the application process for financial aid.
Ask us a question about enrollment or how we support our students.