It’s like having a second family that cares for you, that wants what’s best for you.
– Messiah Student
What’s special about Messiah’s Middle School
- A safe, supportive and accepting environment that allows growth, maturity, and independence.
- Knowledgeable, caring teachers who love the subjects they teach.
- A fun, loving learning community where students are encouraged to try, to listen, to think outside the box, and are given opportunities to have their voice heard.
- Many extracurricular choices to get involved in (sports, academic bowl, robotics, band, strings, FCA, student council, chapel Praise Team, musicals)
- Technology is integrated daily into classes.
- The Christian character traits of Self-Control, Faithfulness, and Integrity are emphasized.
- Learning is hands-on and active.
- Both leadership and servant opportunities are available through STUCO, chapel services, mentoring younger aged students in Super Groups.
- Strengthening our relationship with Jesus Christ through daily devotions, prayer, and Bible study.
- Developing responsibility and making good choices.
- A fully equipped science lab.
- Many opportunities to develop public speaking through reading and writing presentations, sharing daily devotions and leading chapel.
Learn More about the application process for admission online.
Schedule a Personal Tour
See Messiah in action by visiting with our teachers and students.
Learn more about the application process for financial aid.
Ask us a question about enrollment or how we support our students.